Bando per l’attribuzione di quattro premi corrispondenti a quote di iscrizione per studenti, borsisti e dottorandi, al Congresso Internazionale EPF2017
Events, conferences and schools organized by AIM and other events in the field of macromolecules science and technology
After the large outcome of the previous edition held in Naples in 2015, this 2nd International Congress on the "Advances in the Packaging Industry" will take place on 26 and 27 October 2017 in Milan.
The Congress represents a multidisciplinary forum for all interested in the advances in the field of flexible packaging.
Academic and industry experts will cover wide range of topics relevant to innovations and future challenges in packaging technology.
The two days Congress will be run on two main sessions related to Product and Process.
The topics will include, among others:
• PACKAGING MATERIALS: ACTIVE AND PASSIVE BARRIER SOLUTIONS AND NEW FUNCTIONALITIES
• METAL AND METALLIZED PACKAGING
• FOOD PACKAGING SAFETY
• SAFETY AND SUSTAINABILITY OF PACKAGING MATERIALS
• LAMINATION, PRINTING AND SURFACE TRATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
• ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF PACKAGING PROCESSES: SUSTAINABILITY, LIFE CYCLE ANALYSIS, RECYCLING, INCINERATION, BIODEGRADABILITY, FOOD WASTES REDUCTION
• SAFE OPERATION OF PACKAGING PROCESSES
• ANALYSIS AND SIMULATION FOR PACKAGING PROCESSES
• EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES IN PACKAGING DESIGN
• RISK ASSESSMENT
The scientific program of the Congress will consist of invited lectures, communications on selected abstracts and poster sessions.
Researchers and experts from academia, industry and research institutions are invited to submit an extended abstracts (2 pages A 4 size) at the congress website: www.apicongress.it by May 15, 2017.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee and a notification will be sent to the authors by July 15, 2017.
Authors can indicate a preference for one topic and for the type of presentation (oral or poster).
However, the final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee upon final acceptance of the abstract.
Accepted abstracts will be published in a proceedings volume which will be distributed to all participants.
Authors of "the best abstracts" (as judged from the reviews of the Scientific Committee) will be invited for paper submission to a Special Issue of an International Journal. Publication at the journal will require a second round of review
For more information see the pdf attached or on the website: www.apicongress.it